WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 2, 2015

It's Raining


I am so over this rain because all I want to do is sleep!  We still have a few more days of rain before it starts to clear but at least it looks like we will be spared hurricane Joaquin.  Today I am sharing another card that I put together for another child that was recently hospitalized.  I used more of my scraps of paper, the pattern paper is from the DCWV grade school paper pad, used the cricut cartridge Cuttin' Up for his name and the Create-a-Friend cartridge for the ribbon.  The card sketch inspiration came from challenge #238 over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

You're so nice...this is a lovely card. I like the colors and the design!

Krafthead said...

Nice personalized card!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a wonderful thing to do...make a personalized card for someone in the hospital. :) It's a great card. I love all the color in the background and that you put his name on the ribbon. Great way to use that sketch for sure! Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

barb hendrickson said...

A very cute take on the sketch and so fun and colorful, too!
Thanks for joining the sketch challenge over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Join in the fun again very soon!

Crystal Komara said...

Oh what a great card to send to a little boy. This is sure to cheer him up. I love that you put his name front and center on the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday this week! Crystal